Where do I plan to visit?

Where do I plan to visit?

Sunday, March 9, 2014

New Surfboard!

Spent Saturday in Manly. Bad news: no swell and no surf. Good news: walked into Aloha Surf and found the perfect board! There was a piece of green duct tape on it that read 'Sold. Hold for Nicholas until 2pm.' It was 1:45pm at this point and thought for sure any second Nicholas was going to come strolling in, take my new board out of my hands, and be like 'Sorry bro!'

10 minutes later the owner (who by the way looks just like Bohdi from Point Break) turns to me and announces '2pm by Aloha time bro! You wanna take it home?' I'm like 'Fuck yeah!' and hand him everything in my wallet. 5 minutes later I was the proud owner of the board featured below! If you're out there Nicholas I hope you find the board you deserve because this belongs to me now. Sorry bro!
http://www.cisurfboards.com/surfboards/the-pod/


No comments:

Post a Comment