Where do I plan to visit?

Where do I plan to visit?

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Road Trip: Sydney to Seal Rocks

This past weekend was a roller coaster! Took a road trip with 3 friends 5 hours North of Sydney into Seal Rocks. We arrived at a small campground 'Sandbar & Bushland Holiday Park' which was in the middle of nowhere and reminded me of the movie Wolf Creek. Lucky for us, it didn't end like Wolf Creek. The only people who go to Seal Rocks are die hard surfers. Do me and my friends fit that category? Ha! I'm not going to answer that. Seal Rocks is the perfect destination to escape the city and spend a weekend away with friends in a cabin near the beach. There's absolutely nothing to do except surf, be lazy on the beach, and drink VB back at the cabin with your friends. High was watching Phil surf the largest wave of his life! The Low was getting slammed by a wave and watching my surfboard break in half. Overall a fun weekend and I'm back in the market for a new surfboard!
Seal Rocks: http://www.wannasurf.com/spot/Australia_Pacific/Australia/NSW/Mid_North_Coast/Seal_Rocks-Lighthouse_Beach/




No comments:

Post a Comment